Saturday 2 May 2015

Neal's Yard Hand Cream free with Marie Claire Magazine

I am a huge fan of magazine freebies! This month's (June issue) Marie Claire has a free hand cream from Neal's Yard worth £10 (50ml).  I picked up Wild Rose scent (there is also a choice of Geranium & Orange and Garden Mint & Bergamot). The Wild Rose one is so lush I may have to try and collect a few more! (the mag costs £3.99)

It deeply nourishes the hand and nails leaving them feeling comfortable and smelling of roses - what's not to love!



Instyle mag are giving away a Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum 10ml - so check that out too!

10 comments:

  1. I picked this one up too, the wild rose sounded too good to resist! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may go to the shop this evening (for Saturday night treats) and this may slip into my basket too!

    Em

    www.emsmixedbag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) it won't disappoint! Fingers crossed you managed to pick it up x

      Delete
  3. I picked up the Mint and Bergamot one and I can't wait to use it! I've tried the Geranium and Orange one before and I love it :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to hearing what you think of the M&B one x

      Delete
  4. I still haven't used the last Neal's Yard hand cream freebie, oops! I have so many hand creams to use but still tempted to pick one up...!! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Event better the magazines only £2.50! I picked up Wild Rose it's made me want to try more Neal Yard products it smells amazing really hydrates my hands as well smells really nice xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I paid £3.99 for my copy. Its super lush x

      Delete