Friday 21 February 2014

Souk Souk February Beauty Box

I'm excited to say my February Souk Souk box arrived on Tuesday.


BodyTox Lavender Sleep Patches (2 patches - £3.99) - these help to give you a restful night's sleep and help you to unwind and relax. Looking forward to trying these out.  From a brand I've not heard of before.

Conscious Skincare Body Wash 50ml (£3.20) - scented with grapefruit and cedarwood - smells gorgeous and chemical free.  I reviewed their hand cream recently. See my review here

Conscious Skincare Body Lotion 50ml (£3.40) - this matches the wash. It is made with Organic Cocoa and Shea Butters with Organic Sunflower and Rosehip Oils.  edit: These are both really nice to use and smell gorgeous.

Living Nature Vitalising Cleanser 10ml (£1.93) - I'm currently testing Living Nature's Nourishing Handcream and I'm enjoying using it very much.  I've used the brand before but not for a couple of years. So I'm looking forward to trying this cleanser.

Living Nature Deep Cleansing Mask 5ml (£2.23) - made with clay this mask deeply cleanses the skin. Again, looking forward to a pamper with this lovely mask.

An extra this month! - The Raw Chocolate Company Cacao Bar - I got Orange & xylitol it was delicious.

I pay on a monthly basis - £12.00 plus £2.95 P&P - see the payment options here.

Did you get this box?  What are your thoughts?

9 comments:

  1. Would love to try this Bodytox sleep patches...really needs it :-)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sound really interesting I think x

      Delete
  2. looks like a lovely box, the sleep patches sound really interesting xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be interested to hear how the patches go x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to trying them. Love something different like this x

      Delete
  4. Lovely box, I like the sound of face mask :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really pleased with the contents x

      Delete
  5. This looks like a great box! x

    ReplyDelete