Sunday 23 February 2014

LJ's Natural Solutions Monthly Beauty Box

LJ's Natural Solutions have just launched a Monthly Beauty Box. Pick three of your favourite products and then decide how often you want them sent to you (monthly, every three months etc).

One item will be free! (if you sign up before the end of February) afterwards the cheapest item you pick will be half price.  Lisa will also add a free trial size to your box.  

Contact Lisa here to sign up!


If I was signing up I'd choose:

Very Indulgent Organic Face Oil - I received this in Autumn beauty swap from Jen.  You can see my review here.

Organic Deep Cleansing Balm - a rich balm which melts into an oily cleanser on contact with the skin. Draws out impurities and removes all make up. It is scented with geranium and rosewood essential oils so I'm sure it smells gorgeous.

Muscle Relaxer Organic Bath/Body Oil - a blend of chamomile, eucalyptus, lavender and juniper essential oils. Can be used for massage, in the bath or as a body oil - I do love a muti-purpose product!

See the website here
Follow Lisa on Twitter @LJnatural

13 comments:

  1. Ooh interesting! Products sound lovely, need a new cleansing balm... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The face oil is one of my favs. If you get the balm I'll be interested in your thoughts x

      Delete
  2. This is such a good offer. I am really tempted by it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds great, i'm eyeing up that cleansing balm! xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the concept that you get to choose your own products, at least that way you minimise the risk of the inevitable disappointment from Glossyboxes etc :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a great idea! x

      Delete
    2. Yes the whole idea is "products you actually want" but you still get to try something new with the little extra sample I put in.
      Lisa

      Delete
    3. It's such great idea because 9 times out of 10 in a beauty box there is always something you don't use/like x

      Delete
  5. This is a great idea, for me it's more appealing than the mainstream popular subscription boxes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree too & love that until the end of Feb you get one free product in your selection! x

      Delete