Saturday 28 December 2013

The #bbloggers Secret Santa

Laura from A Scottish Lass and Georgina from Make up Pixi3 organised a #bbloggers Secret Santa.  I was paired with Katrina from Beautrina. We chatted likes and dislikes and my parcel arrived in the run up to Christmas.

Here's what I received -



I was excited to see benefit radiant skincare set - I've always been tempted to try their skincare range but never have.  Included is Foaming Clean Facial Wash, Refined Finish Facial Polish, Moisture Prep Toning Lotion, Triple Performance Facial Emulsion, Total Moisture Facial Cream and It's Potent Eye Cream.

I also received a Honeymania soap 100g from the Body Shop and a Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream 50ml and some chocolate.

Thanks Katerina love my beauty goodies (and the chocolate!)

2 comments:

  1. wow you got some fabulous gifts here, I would love to know what the radiant skinscare set is like x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Really pleased. I'll do a review once I've tried it x

      Delete