Monday 6 December 2021

Natural Wellness Box: Winter Harmony Collection

I was really chuffed and then some to nab a (now sold out) November Natural Wellness Box which was entitled Winter Harmony Collection. It's an absolutely beautiful collection.

The 1st thing to jump out at me was Liminal Beauty's life affirming Sandalwood CBD Body Treatment Balm 100g worth £55. I'm loving it and a review will come!



I'm already a huge Relaxayvoo fan having tried samples from the range. Award Winning Protect Facial Oil is simply sublime and smells of roses (20ml - £55).



I've had the pleasure of trying No Secrets Beauty before. Inside is two mini pots of their One & Four Bath Jellies (£18 each). Slather over the body before slipping into a warm bath. Ah bliss!



Life Armour's Award winning Drops of Vitamin D & Bone Health £22 helps to support your immune system, heathy bones and overall wellbeing. So far, so good!



Rounding up the box is Superfoodio Peanut Butter & Jam Chocolate £4 and two Oh my Flow! Wellness Tea bag samples.


Did you pick up this box? Are you a subscriber?

No comments:

Post a Comment