Wednesday 15 March 2017

YOU Beauty Box: March 2017: Best of British

I've not been a YOU Beauty Box Member for a couple of months now but after spying new brand Awake Organics as a pick I just couldn't resist signing up again.

This month the choices are "Best of British" beautiful brands homegrown in the UK. As ever I picked 2 products for £6.95 (you can have 3 for £8.95 and 4 for £10.95).


The extras this month:

Skinade Drink Travel Sachet
35% off Gift Card at bagsy

Onto my picks:


Aura Clean Deodorant 10g (21 uses) from new to me brand Awake Organics. Inside this little pot of wonder is a 100% non-toxic and aluminum free natural deodorant which helps you stay fresh all day long. It's scented with Lavender, Rosemary, Lemongrass and Peppermint and contains British clay, arrowroot and sodium bicarbonate to help you stay feeling fresh and odour free. Looking forward to testing this out.  The packaging is super cute too.


My second pick is also a new to me brand The Hero Project, which has been on my radar for a while now. In the selection this month is their Vit C-30 Ultra Brightening Serum 8ml which I'm also excited to try. 

What did you pick this month?

2 comments:

  1. I picked the Vit C Serum too, plus the micellar water and Lola nail polish xx

    ReplyDelete