Wednesday 26 November 2014

November: Lately I've been Loving

These are the things which have been making me smile this month:

I picked up some delicious cinnamon shortbread and a super yummy homemade chocolate bar studded with seeds, fruit and Calendula petals from Pinnies & Poppy Seeds (well worth a visit if you are in Edinburgh).  I'll be visiting again...and soon!  You can see the shortbread flavours here.



I received this extra special gift* from Bee Good which was sent to bloggers for their support throughout the year. It made me smile...lots! The little bee Christmas decoration is the cutest thing. I'm looking forward to hanging up the pretty stocking, and having toast with my honey, eating the bee embossed chocolate and making sure my lips are smooth and nourished with the very gorgeous Vanilla & Honey Lip Balm.  You can purchase the Christmas Bee Pampered Gift set here which comes with beauty goodies and delicious biscuits! - see my review of it here*.



I've been going to watch the football and rugby more often lately. Makes for a fun afternoon out (especially if we win!)  Here are my handbag essentials.


Another November highlight as been the arrival of my Ginvent Advent Calendar.


I finally got round to using my super pretty Kate Heiss Stationery notebooks. I just love nice notebooks and cards.



I'm a huge fan of Skin & Tonic's Steam Clean which I received in November's YOU Beauty Discovery Box. It quite simply is one of the best cleansing balms I've ever used! I love its minty scent too and the fact you can use it as a cleanser, a moisturiser, for cuticles and I've even used it to tame frizzy flyaways.  Just adore!




What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to try out the Bee Good Vanilla & Honey Lip Balm! Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon shortbread?! Yes please!! xx

    ReplyDelete