Tuesday 9 September 2014

Revisiting: Natural Wisdom

I was thinking about brands I'd loved in the past and hadn't used for a while and thought I'd do a sort of "revisiting" type post.  First one up is Natural Wisdom, a small company based in Hampshire with strong eco and ethical values. The company was founded in 2007 by Maeve Smith, a Homeopath with a passion for organic agriculture, ecology, herbal medicine and nutrition.

You can see my review of their Rose & Pomegranate Antioxidant Hydrating Toner here.  I also tried the Rosehip & Pomegranate Facial Cream Cleanser which I had to try after reading Danny's excellent in-depth review.


On browsing the website these products caught my eye:

Vitamin C & Pomegranate Antioxidant Hand Cream (50ml - £18) - a rich and nourishing hand cream which is easily absorbed. Love that you can choose your scent or choose unscented.  I like the sound of Happiness with essential oils of Ylang Ylang, Lime, Cardamon, Rosewood, Black Pepper and Sandalwood.

Rosehip & Pomegranate Antioxidant Skin Survival Balm (100ml - £24) - this balm sounds like it will be perfect coming into Autumn/Winter. It soothes, nourishes and protects the skin leaving it soft and supple. Use on dry patches, hands, feet, lips, cuticles and to tame flyaway hair. I so love a multi-purpose product!  Packed full of nourishing ingredients like raw Shea Nut Butter and cold blended Rosehip, Raspberry and Pomegranate Seed oils.  You can buy this balm unscented or Wisdom scent which is a blend of Frankincense, Marjoram, Cedar Wood, Lavender and Rose.

Have you used any Natural Wisdom products lately?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before, but I'll be sure to check it out soon!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete