Sunday, 16 February 2014

JULVAL Decollete Lift Cream


Around about Christmas time JULVAL, an Amsterdam based innovative skincare company sent me a selection of products to try and review. The company researched the needs of different skin types before creating a range of products of a high quality which are free from parabens and there is no animal testing.

Rejuvenate Decollete Lift Cream (100ml - £125)* is a luxurious cream which can be used to tone upper arms as well as the neck and chest area.  Easily absorbed and lightly scented the cream provides an instant lift and makes the neck look smoother and hydrated.

It is suggested to use morning and night after cleansing massaging it onto the skin.  I've found my neck is soft, smooth and hydrated with lines and wrinkles reduced.  

Have you used any JULVAL products before?

Follow JULVAL on Twitter  

*PR sample

8 comments:

  1. Interesting! I am living in Amsterdam and never heard of them :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's strange! Although I often come across brands here that I've never heard of x

      Delete
  2. It's good to hear you got results from this, I would definitely be expecting that given the price point, I think this kind of intensive product can be great to use Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's definitely in the luxe end of the market. I've always tried to use a neck cream ever since my mum told me this is one of the first places that ages! x

      Delete
  3. So glad you got good results from this looking at the price of it! Wow! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's definitely the super-luxe end of the market! x

      Delete
  4. That’s great you’ve seen results - so many good products out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a beauty lover's dream right now! x

      Delete