Sunday, 26 January 2014

Shopping my Stash #43 - #NoBuyJanuary Edition 3

Here's what I've been reaching for this week - 


Madara Moonflower Tinted Fluid - simply love this worn on its own or mixed into foundation. It illuminates the skin and evens out your skintone. I first received a sample of this in May's Amarya box (now Love Lula).

JULVAL Decollete Lift Cream* - I was recently sent selection of Julval products to review.  The range comes from Amsterdam and the products are very luxurious. They are aimed at lifting and firming the skin.  The Decollete cream is rich and melts easily into the decollete, neck, cleavage and upper arms. It has a light scent and is nice to use.  A fuller review to follow.

Time Bomb Rescue Mission Miracle Mineral Bath* - this foaming bubble bath contains magnesium salts, citrus oils, Arnica, Echinacea, St John's Wort, Comfrey and Calendula. It is stress relieving and helps with aches and pains. Great to use after a run or exercise class.  It soothes and calms and is perfect to use just before bed.

Neom Inspiration Hand Cream - with violet, chamomile and cedarwood. I'm a huge fan of Neom's Complete Bliss Hand Cream - see my review here.  This is lovely too and like Complete Bliss moisturises the hands keeping them nourished and delicately scented.

Antipodes Organic Divine Face Oil - a gorgeous, light and non greasy face oil which leaves the skin radiant and moisturised. It smells simply beautiful. It contains Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange and Jasmine essential oils. Suitable for use morning and night.

What have you been using this week?

*PR samples

8 comments:

  1. Love these products you have chosen! I've heard so much about the Time Bomb Mineral Bath and I've been dying to try it x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure you'd love it x

      Delete
  2. Will you do a post (or maybe I missed it) on the moonflower. The sunflower was too dark for me but I liked the way it made my skin look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't as yet but can do! Sure you'd love the moonflower. I also found the sunflower too dark unless I had a tan in the summer x

      Delete
  3. Lovely list of products Sandra. The Antipodes facial oil is on my wishlist so good to hear your positive thoughts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Pretty sure you'd love it and it is reasonably priced too :) x

      Delete
  4. Great picks. The Antipodes Oil looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure you'd love it! Definitely want to try some more antipodes this year x

      Delete