Sunday 21 January 2018

Botany Blend: MERU, VEGA & ACESO Luxe Face Oil

I've had the real pleasure of trying Botany Blend "green beauty with a dash of luxury". The range is hand crafted in small batches by Founder and Aromatherapist, Katie Paige.  I can honestly say her MERU Omega Rich Luxe Face Oil* (£49 - 30ml) is one of the best I've ever used (and yes, it will be featuring in my best products of 2018).


I've also been lucky enough to try samples (which you can pick up for £2.50 and are a great try me size) of VEGA Illuminating Luxe Face Oil* and ACESO Antioxidant Luxe Face Oil*. The oils are suitable for all skin types.


I just love the branding and square bottle (it's just perfection in my eyes). Each oil is carefully blended with high potency ingredients and where possible Soil Association certified organic. The ingredients are chosen for their powerful synergies they create and the active nutrients they provide. The company also give to charity - planting trees in The Atlantic Forest in Brazil among other things for each purchase which I think is a nice touch.

MERU Omega Rich Luxe Face Oil* the golden drops restore harmony and vitality, purify, strengthen and balance. Organic Essential oils of Neroli and Lotus revitalise, uplift and tone (the scent is incredible - totally nurturing and makes me smile every time I use it). Peruvian Jojoba, Sacha Inchi Safflower and Cactus are high in linoleic acid which helps to mimimise oil production and prevent breakouts. The face oil absorbs instantly smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, adding radiance and vitality.

To use: apply AM and PM to cleansed toned skin. Apply a few drops to the palm and massage onto the face and neck. 

I was also pleased to try the other two oils in the range (the sample size is perfect for try me/weekends away). VEGA Illuminating Luxe Face Oil* is best used at night and is scented with Jasmine, Frankincense & Neroli which tones, hydrates and regenerates your skin while you sleep. The scent is heady and luxurious. Japanese Camellia, Evening Primrose, Cactus, Argan and Apricot oils deeply nourish, firm and plump your skin.

To use: PM on cleansed skin. Massage a few drops onto you face and neck.

The third oil in the range is unfragranced ACESCO Antioxidant Luxe Oil* which is suited to those who want their oil "naked". When I had the flu recently I was desperate for something nurturing, calming and unfragranced - which was hard to find in my collection - this would have been perfect! The blend is Organic Sea Buckthorn extract, Rosehip, Safflower and Japanese Camellia oils which are rich in powerful Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants.  

To use: AM and PM on cleansed and toned skin. Massage a few drops onto your face and neck.

Have you used Botany Blend? If you have, which is your favourite?

*complimentary

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree this is one of the most beautiful oils I have tried in a longtime. Light, bright and smells beautiful with a great absorption on the skin too. Leaves me skin so silky soft!
    The bottle is just perfection and the clarity of that oil in the bottle! It just glows! Beautiful ..

    ReplyDelete