Tuesday 17 October 2017

Sukin: Oil Balancing + Charcoal Purifying Gel Cleanser

As you'll probably know I just love Sukin Australian Natural Skincare, having recently tried their fabulous Purifying Body Scrub* (REVIEW). I'm also currently testing their new Super Greens Body Contouring Cream* which is gorgeous and very effective (expect a review soon!)

I've been trying out their Oil Balancing+Charcoal Purifying Gel Cleanser (125ml - £9.99)* for the last few weeks. It sits beside my shower and I use it every morning.


The cleanser is packed in a pump action recyclable bottle and is easy to use. The gel cleanser is black in colour as it's enriched with bamboo charcoal which helps to purify and balance normal to oily skin types and it's free from parabens.

It's formulated Bilberry, White Tea and Pomegranate which impart antioxidants and vitamins onto the skin. Chamomile, Aloe Vera and Cucumber soothe while Moringa and Coconut extract help to keep the skin clear. Rooibos and Willowherb help to combat breakouts.

To use: wet face, apply a small pump to wet hands and lather before massaging onto the face and neck before rinsing. It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed and clear (it can be used AM and PM but I choose it for my morning cleanse).

Have you used this cleanser? What's your favourite Sukin product?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment