Thursday 22 June 2017

Naturisimo: Oskia Try Me Set

I'm an absolute sucker for a try-me set and couldn't resist this one by Oskia (£13 worth £22) which is perfect as a try-me set or for holidays and oh the packaging is so cute..


So what's inside:


There are 4 mini pots:

Renaissance Cleansing Gel 5ml (review) (which I adore)
Perfect Cleanser 3.5ml (review)
Renaissance Mask 3.5ml (review)
Micro Exfoliating Balm

And 6 Sachets:

Renaissance 360 2ml (review)
Get up and Glow 2ml
Restoration Oil 2ml
Super 16 Pro-Collagen Super Serum 2ml (not tried this before)
Nutri-Active Day Cream 2ml
Renaissance Brightlight Serum 2ml (again, not tried this before)

So there are some old favourites there for me and some new tries from a brand I already love. Did you pick up a try-me set?

No comments:

Post a Comment