Monday 26 June 2017

Maddi Alexander: Serene Body Wash & Body Lotion


As you'll probably know I'm a huge Maddi Alexander fan having first tried the brand way back in 2012 when I picked up their Serene Bath Soak (see HERE).

I've been testing out the Serene Body Wash and Body Lotion (both 250ml - £18 each)*. The luxe packaging makes the products ideal for gifting or as a treat just for you.

The Serene scent is Lavender and Geranium, a delicious blend which is calming and sedative (lavender) while (geranium) is aromatic and balancing. It really is a gorgeous blend.

The body wash is creamy, nourishing and it deeply cleanses while gently caring for the skin. It's great to use at the end of the day to de-stressing and calm the mind and body and the duo help to ensure a perfect sleep.

The body lotion absorbs almost instantly leaving the skin nourished and delicately scented.

Maddi Alexander uses the best ethically sourced ingredients from organically grown fairtrade cooperatives. There are no petrochemicals, SLS, SLES, parabens, sulphates and synthetic perfumes used in formulation.

Have you used any products by Maddi Alexander, if so what are your favourites?

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra!
    Thanks very much for the review! I haven't tried this brand before but it definitely sounds appealing! Am really keen to try the body lotion. Would you be so kind to write the full list of ingredients as I couldn't find it on the website.
    Thanks in advance :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keity thanks for your comment. I've asked the founder if she can give me a full list of ingredients so as soon as I find out I'll post them here.

      Delete