Tuesday 30 May 2017

May: Lately I've Been Loving

Here are my May loves:



We had a night away in North Berwick last week. It's one of my favourite get-away places. It just calms my soul and makes me happy. Being sunny was a lovely added bonus!



These Pip & Nut Squeeze packs are great for some nutty goodness on the go! 


I first spotted The Salt Parlour on Instagram and this Energising Lime & Avocado Salt & Sulphur Scrub is gorgeous! It deeply exfoliates the skin and smells delicious. I also love the simple but pretty packaging.


I love Estonian brand, JOIK. See my review of these salts* HERE. They make for a great soak and are great value at £6.00.


Latest Launch at Love Lula is Walden Natural Perfumes. I've been testing out two of them. You can see my thoughts on Two Eternities EdP* HEREA Little Star-Dust EdP* is a heady blend of Ylang Ylang, Iris, Jasmine, Amyris and Tonka Bean. It is a beautiful rich floral which is very long lasting and was a finalist for Best Natural Beauty Product in the Natural & Organic Awards Europe 2017.


This Rose Oud Soy Wax Candle** by [M] Botanicals is simply exquisite. See my review HERE.


Phyto Botanicals have recently re-branded and are now called Vetivert & Co. I've been testing out two of their products which are gorgeous. Lumina Nourishing Facial Oil (£35 - 30ml)** is a beautiful blend of Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange & Ginger with a base of Rosehip, Squalane, Jojoba & Safflower oils. It absorbs easily and quickly and is suitable for dry to combination skins. The deep cleansing beauty balm (£25 - 50g)** can be used as a cleansing balm or moisturiser and contains ingredients which brighten and nourish the skin.



I've been enjoying paperbacks again and here are some in my TBR pile!

What have you been loving in May?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program
**complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment