Wednesday 26 April 2017

April: Lately I've been Loving

So many April loves..


I'm thoroughly enjoying Sara Sheridan's fabulous Mirabelle Bevan Mysteries. I read the 1st and 2nd books in the series last month (link) and can't wait to read about what Mirabelle gets up to next!  Pick yours up at Amazon.


I'm currently testing out bodhi & birch's latest launch - a new blend of their fabulous Desert Rose Facial Oil*. I'll be reviewing it soon! Pick yours up HERE (psst...it's gorgeous!)


I recently reviewed Earth Mother Soul Sister's Perfume Collection 1** which is available to buy at Love Lula. I absolutely loved the collection of perfumes. My absolute favourite is Violet Rose which I will buy soon. See my musings HERE.


And, in a true case of the blogger made me buy it....guilty as charged Lynda! 

Lynda has a drool worthy Instagram Feed and I can honestly say she's to blame! I must admit I was in beauty heaven when the Kjaer Weis Lip Tint arrived (passionate). The packaging is just WOW, really weighty and luxurious and of course, the shade fabulous. It won't be my last buy, that's for sure.


I've had the real pleasure of trying out A Little Star-Dust EdP* and Two Eternities EdP* by Walden which is an exciting new perfume launch at Love Lula. Both are gorgeous. Again, expect review soon!


As you'll know I love anything rose and this Rose Oud Soy Wax Candle* by [M] Botanicals is just exquisite. The candles are hand poured with love and have a burn time of 20-25 hours. Again, another product I'll be reviewing soon!


For my birthday, earlier this month I received Shay & Blue's latest launch - Dandelion Fig which is a simply stunning scent. It has top notes of Dandelion leaf, fresh greens and lemongrass, a heart of tomato vine and juniper with a fig base note. It's absolutely incredible and one of my favourites from the range.


Birthday fizz at Harvey Nichols.




I also picked up at Amazon - Clean Beauty - Recipes to manage your beauty routine naturally by Clean Beauty Co. Elsie and Dominika are also part of Clean Cult - fabulous sounding wellbeing events held in London (I really want to go to one sometime). The book is fantastic and I'm looking forward to trying some of the skincare recipes.




Another candle! Grapefruit+Sage by Wax+Wick which I adore! Love the wine bottle container (and it's ruggedness), the use of soy wax, beautiful scents and of course the clever use of repurposed glass - wine bottles from the pubs in Primrose Hill! Again, a fuller review will follow. I just LOVE!

What have you been loving this month?

*complimentary
**sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program

No comments:

Post a Comment