Friday 9 December 2016

YOU Beauty Box: Pamper, Party, Repeat with Feel Unique

This month YBB is in association with Feel Unique and entitled Pamper, Party, Repeat. I chose 2 items again which costs £6.95 including P&P and extras. The extras this month are a 15% code off any items December Shortlist at Feel Unique and a Narciso EdP sample vial.


I picked:

FOREO Night Cleanser 100ml which is a full size item and worth £30. It starts as a silken gel before melting into a velvety milk. Looking forward to trying this!

My second pick is a Pureology duo - Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner (both 50ml). This is a brand I've wanted to try for a while. Great for colour treated hair the products are sulphate free and 100% Vegan.

Another great value box. What did you pick this month?

2 comments:

  1. I keep promising myself I will sign up to this but I keep forgetting.....of to their website right now!

    www.emsmixedbag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The choices are brilliant most months Em and it's only £6.95 for two items x

      Delete