Wednesday 10 August 2016

Kiss the Moon

I first tried Kiss the Moon when I purchased a sample from Naturisimo (Glow After Dark Face Oil 3ml) and totally fell in love with the product and brand. The products are formulated to help you have a beautiful and restful night's sleep and are hand crafted in England.

The packaging is exquisite and would make a gorgeous and indulgent gift. I selected Mini Moment of Glow After Dark Face Oil (5ml) and Love Sleep Recovery Set.



Glow Blend brightens and uplifts and smells truly delicious. With Orange, Geranium, Myrrh and Litsea the oil absorbs instantly leaving the skin feeling nourished and looking radiant.

My other purchase contains face oil and bath oils in the Love Blend which is a romantic and seductive mix of Rose, Frankincense, Palmarosa and Ylang Ylang. Inside the velvet pouch are 3 x 5ml Love After Dark Bath Oils and 1 x 5ml Love after Dark Face Oil along with a luxury eye mask. 


I've been really impressed with the quality and effectiveness of the products. They are gorgeous to use as well as well as being perfect for unwinding before bed.

You can take the "matchmaker" test to find out which blend best suits your needs. See HERE. Have you used any products from Kiss the Moon?

2 comments:

  1. This kit looks divine. I'm a huge fan of creating a relaxing space to go to sleep. And I just adore a cute sleeping mask (I even got my 11 year old son hooked on them ha!). xo-Jane www.sheermiracle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely. I think you'd love the range if you tried it x

      Delete