Friday 27 May 2016

May: Lately I've been Loving

My May loves..


I picked up this bottle of Edward's Cordial at our local Earthy Foods & Goods Store and it's absolutely bursting with the taste of juicy fresh strawberries with a hint of mint. Perfect served with fizzy water or wine!


These Leafy air dried kale crisps are SO delicious. I first tried them in May's Limited Edition Luxury LifeBox (review). I adored the Luxury LifeBox too (link).


Hubby treated me to this stunning piece of artwork created by Lynn Howarth using pastels. It's called "Under a Portobello Sunset" and was bought at The Velvet Easel Gallery. Just know it's going to bring me years and years of pleasure. I just love it.


Charlotte Tilbury's Instant Look in a Palette became mine this month and I love it. So pretty and easy to create the look!



My friends Magi and Derek gave me this lovely Alfie mug. I've known their cat since he was a teeny tiny kitten and it makes me smile every time I use it.


My extra special 4160Tuesdays The Buddhawood Box EdP 30ml arrived unexpectedly this month. It's such a beautiful scent. See my initial thoughts on The Mysteries of the Materials: Four Scented Stories HERE.



Bodhi & Birch Botanical Dew Hand & Body Wash which is their latest launch. See my review HERE.

What have you been loving this month?

7 comments:

  1. That pastel picture is gorgeous, you lucky lady!! The Charlotte Tilbury palette looks beautiful, too ♥

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have the Charlotte Tilbury's Instant Look in a Palette. Must be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd love it. So easy to apply x

      Delete
  3. I am loving the Bodhi and Birch too, also lot's of skincare goodies and oils Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 09, 2016

    The pastel art piece is stunning and the cordial sounds lovely! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete