Thursday 21 May 2015

Balance Me Revitalising Hand & Body Wash

My pal Julie gave me balance me's Revitalising Hand & Body Wash (100ml) for my birthday. I believe it was a special size she received in a beauty box and very kindly gave it to me as she knows I love balance me.

It has a happy and sunny zesty scent and is a great wake up call in my morning shower. It contains essential oils of mandarin, grapefruit, bergamot and sweet orange with a hint of mint. The scent calms, revives, balances and rejuvenates.

Natural surfactants give it a luxe foam without stripping or drying out the skin. I think it's also great you can use it as a hand wash making it an excellent travelling companion.

Buy full size 300ml for £12.50 HERE.


2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 21, 2015

    Sounds nice and the price is not too bad for the size.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely. I agree great price x

      Delete