Saturday 19 July 2014

Souk Souk July Beauty Box

My July Souk Souk arrived yesterday. Not as good value as last month (box costs £12 plus £2.95 P&P).  The contents work out at £15.50 but I'm pleased to say I'm looking forward to trying the products from both brands.


Included is a Holy Lama Hair Boon Gift Set worth £10 which contains four trial sizes. (I've not heard of this brand before - one of the reasons I love beauty boxes - to introduce me to unknown to me brands).  The packaging is super cute and unique and the products are natural, fairly traded and vegan friendly and a Tisserand Sweet Dreams Roller Ball 10ml which is worth £5.50.

The Holy Lama Set contains:



30ml Holy Lama Naturals Nalikera Shampoo, 30ml Holy Lama Naturals Hair Conditioner, 30ml Holy Lama Naturals Hair Oil and a cute 20g Holy Lama Naturals Yogi Soap which is packed in a handmade basket.  Full reviews will follow.  

The other item included this month is Tisserand Sweet Dreams Roller Ball which helps you to relax and get a good night's sleep. I struggle sleeping some nights so looking forward to testing this out.


I can't wait to try everything out.  Did you get the box this month? What are your thoughts?

12 comments:

  1. Looks good! Let me know how you get on with the roller ball x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame the value isn't much more than you paid, but that Holy Lama set in the basket is just too nice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but last months box was well over in value. I'm looking forward to trying them x

      Delete
  3. AnonymousJuly 19, 2014

    I always feel as long as the value of the goods is more than the subscription, I'm okay with that and the Holy Lama set is so cute it makes up for it this month! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the Holy Lama set is gorgeous! x

      Delete
  4. I could definitely use that Sweet Dreams Roller Ball from time to time! The Holy Lama set looks lovely too but like you say its a shame the box isn't as good value for money as it has been xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After last month it would always be a hard act to follow! I'm happy with the items included in the box though x

      Delete
  5. Not quite as spectacular as last month but it has a brand I haven't already got in my stash which is good, looking forward to your thoughts on the products :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last month was my favourite beauty box...ever I think! Same not tried Holy Lama before and the set is super cute x

      Delete
  6. I was happy with this box again! A wonderful ethical company that I'm happy to support :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I love being introduced to new brands x

      Delete